Assistant Research Fellow in the Health and Clinical Research Data Center, Office of Data Science
The Office of Data Science at Taipei Medical University invite applications for Assistant Research Fellow position in the Health and Clinical Research Data Center.
Contract type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated member with Ph.D. degree with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating to statistics, public health, epidemiology, data science or a directly related discipline, who will contribute to our international research profile in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the Office of Data Science at Taipei Medical University.
Salary & Benefit
- $71,810NTD per month + benefits (Equivalent to assistant professor plus research bonus)
- Promotion encouraging system as faculty
- One million NT dollar additional bonus for research on the first year
- Ph.D. degree with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating to statistics, public health, epidemiology, data science or a directly related discipline
- A successful candidate will have ability to deal with structure and unstructured health and clinical data
- Preference will be given to candidates with experiences in conducting large projects and work in interdisciplinary contexts outside statistics and demonstrate a proven track record of high-profile publications
- Demonstrated ability to provide experimental design, analysis, interpretation and statistical communications statistical consultation
- Demonstrated ability to apply for research grants, research experiences in conducting large projects, in writing research projects, and independent research will be advantageous
- Passion for research and talent cultivation
- Exhibits great communication skills, teamwork ability, and capacities in international exchange and cooperation
- Excellent English proficiency and research enthusiasm, good communication with well-developed interpersonal skills
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- Two letters of recommendation
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
For the application of our new fulltime positions, the interested applicants please make a hard copy of your curriculum vitae. Compose this hard copy, as well as the forms accompanying “The Procedure of Teachers ' Employment and Promotion” and e-mail the package to the department/course you are to apply.
Health and Clinical Research Data Center, Office of Data Science, Taipei Medical University
11 F., No. 172-1, Sec. 2, Keelung Rd., Da’An Dist., Taipei City 106, Taiwan
Please notify the unit/department, instead of any individual receiver, on the envelop for your delivery.
Deadline and Submission
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by 17:00 GMT+8, October 10, 2021
For further information regarding this application, please contact Ms. Lin at firstname.lastname@example.org