Application for 'Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor'
【International Ph.D. Program in Biomedical Engineering)】
Contract type: Full-time
Ph.D. degree related to Biomedical Engineering
1. Education and research experience related to Biomedical Engineering, including but not limited to: Tissue Engineering and Biomaterials, Medical Devices, Implants and Instrumentation, Nanomedicine, Drug Delivery and Regenerative Medicine.
2. Experience of writing research plans, grant proposals and carrying out independent research is preferred.
3. International experience and history of international collaborations.
4. Teaching experience in the field of Biomedical Engineering and related fields.
5. English fluency.
1. Curriculum vitae and autobiography
2. A photocopy of education and work experience documents
3. Publication list
4. A statement of teaching interests with course outlines
5. Previous teaching portfolio/outlines
6. Two letters of recommendation
7. Any other related documents for evaluation (e.g awards, certificates)
★For the application of our new fulltime positions, the interested applicants please make a hard copy of your curriculum vitae. Compose this hard copy, as well as the forms accompanying “The Procedure of Teachers ' Employment and Promotion ” and e-mail the package to the department/course you are to apply.
Please notify the unit/department, instead of any individual receiver, on the envelop for your delivery. The address of our university is: 250 Wu-Xing Street, Taipei City, Taiwan.
Applications should be submitted to email@example.com by 17:00 GMT+8, July 31, 2019; please direct questions to Ms. Anita.