Application for 'Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor'【Graduate Institute of Biomedical Optomechatronics】
- With Ph.D. degree in Biomedical Engineering, Optoelectronic Engineering, Electromechanical Engineering or a related discipline
- Teaching experience and independent research ability in Biophotonics Engineering, Integration of mechanic and electronic engineering, Biomechtronics Engineering or a related discipline
- Excellent English proficiency, teaching and research enthusiasm, good communication with well-developed interpersonal skills.
1. curriculum vitae and autobiography
2. a photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma
should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
3. publication list
4. a statement of teaching interests with course outlines
5. previous teaching portfolio/outlines
6. two letters of recommendation
7. other：related documents for evaluation
★For the application of our new fulltime positions, the interested applicants please make a hard copy of your curriculum vitae. Compose this hard copy, as well as the forms accompanying “The Procedure of Teachers ' Employment and Promotion ” and e-mail the package to the department/course you are to apply.
Please notify the unit/department, instead of any individual receiver, on the envelop for your delivery. The address of our university is: 250 Wu-Hsing Street, Taipei City, Taiwan.
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17:00 GMT+8, Octobor 31, 2019; please direct questions to Mr. Peng.