Researcher in Neuroscience Research Center
Taipei Medical University invite applications for Researcher position in Neuroscience Research Center.
Contract type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated faculty member with Ph.D. degree in Life Science, Bioinformatics or a related discipline, who will contribute to our international research profile and provide cutting-edge teaching to students in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the Neuroscience Research Center at Taipei Medical University.
Monthly Salary + benefits
- Degrees: Ph.D. degree and specialized in TBI and brain cancer research.
- Experience in building big data platforms.
- With Post-doctoral research experience
- Excellent English proficiency and research enthusiasm, good communication with well-developed interpersonal skills.
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- Two letters of recommendation
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
For the application of our new fulltime positions, the interested applicants please make a hard copy of your curriculum vitae. Compose this hard copy, as well as the forms accompanying “The Procedure of Teachers ' Employment and Promotion” and e-mail the package to the department/course you are to apply.
Neuroscience Research Center, Taipei Medical University
No. 250, Wuxing St. Xinyi Dist., Taipei City 110, Taiwan
Deadline and Submission
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org & International.email@example.com by 17:00 GMT+8, November 30, 2020
For further information regarding this application, please contact Ms. Huang at firstname.lastname@example.org