The College of Nutrition at Taipei Medical University invite applications for Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, or Full Professor position in Graduate Institute of Metabolism and Obesity Science
The College of Nutrition at Taipei Medical University invite applications for Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, or Full Professor position in Graduate Institute of Metabolism and Obesity Science.
Contract type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated faculty member with Ph.D. degree in metabolomics’ or medical background or related fields and specialized Nutritional Epidemiology, Community Nutrition, Big data researches and analysis or a related discipline, who will contribute to our international research profile and provide cutting-edge teaching to students in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the College of Nutrition at Taipei Medical University.
$71,810NTD~$180,165NTD per month + benefits
- Degrees: doctoral degrees in metabolomics’ or medical background or related fields.
- With post-doctoral training or relevant working experience for at least 3 years.
- With clinical and big data working experience.
- A demonstrated ability to work collegially and collaboratively with others
- Teaching experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English proficiency and teaching & research enthusiasm with well-developed interpersonal skills.
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- A statement of teaching interests with course outlines
- Previous teaching portfolio/outlines
- Two letters of recommendation
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
For the application of our new fulltime positions, the interested applicants please make a hard copy of your curriculum vitae. Compose this hard copy, as well as the forms accompanying “The Procedure of Teachers ' Employment and Promotion” and e-mail the package to the department/course you are to apply.
Graduate Institute of Metabolism and Obesity Science, College of Nutrition
Taipei Medical University
No. 250, Wuxing St. Xinyi Dist., Taipei City 110, Taiwan
Deadline and Submission
Applications should be submitted to email@example.com and Internatioanl.firstname.lastname@example.org by 17:00 GMT+8, March 31, 2021
For further information regarding this application, please contact Ms. Chen at email@example.com