Contract type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated member with Ph.D. degree with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating to biopharmaceutical sciences and specialized in the area of macromolecular drug development, controlled release for macromolecular drugs or a related discipline, who will contribute to our international research profile in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the College of Pharmacy at Taipei Medical University.
$71,810NTD~$180,165NTD per month + benefits
- Ph.D. with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating to biopharmaceutical sciences and specialized in the area of macromolecular drug development, controlled release for macromolecular drugs or a related discipline
- At least 2-year postdoctoral training in one of abovementioned areas
- Preference will be given to candidates with Ph.D. training in clinical pharmacy, social & administrative pharmacy, pharmacy education, or pharmacy informatics/big data analysis. Experience in pharmacy practice and demonstrate a proven track record of high-profile publications
- Demonstrated ability to apply for research grants, with research experiences in conducting large projects, in writing research projects, International experience and history of international collaborations, and independent research will be advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to provide English as a medium of instruction, innovate in teaching and research, and work in teams
- Passion for teaching and talent cultivation
- Exhibits great communication skills, teamwork ability, and capacities in international exchange and cooperation
- Excellent English proficiency and research enthusiasm, good communication with well-developed interpersonal skills
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- A statement of teaching interests with course outlines
- Previous teaching portfolio/outlines
- Two letters of recommendation
- Other related documents for evaluation
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
For the application of our new fulltime positions, the interested applicants please make a hard copy of your curriculum vitae. Compose this hard copy, as well as the forms accompanying “The Procedure of Teachers ' Employment and Promotion” and e-mail the package to the department/course you are to apply.
Department of Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacy Practice, School of Pharmacy College of Pharmacy, Taipei Medical University
No. 250, Wuxing St., Xinyi Dist., Taipei City 110, Taiwan
Please notify the unit/department, instead of any individual receiver, on the envelop for your delivery.
Deadline and Submission
Applications should be submitted to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org by 17:00 GMT+8, July 31, 2022
For further information regarding this application, please contact Mr. Ho at email@example.com