Application for 'Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor'【Ph.D. Program in Global Health and Health Security】
【Ph.D. Program in Global Health and Health Security】
Contract type: Full-time
Ph. D.: Public health or medical related
Meet at least one of the following requirements:
1. Global health, health policy or global epidemic related areas.
2. Research filed is relevant for the prevention and control of infectious disease.
3. Health security.
4. Non-communicable diseases(NCDs) prevention and control.
5. Health promotion and health behaviors.
6. Economic Evaluation of Health Policy
Conditions or experience:
1. A minimum of 2 years' English teaching experience at a college or university required.
2. Preferably two years post-doctoral fellowships, or work experience in global health related field.
1. Curriculum vitae and autobiography
2. A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma
should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
3. Publication list
4. A statement of teaching interests with course outlines
5. Previous teaching portfolio/outlines
6. Two letters of recommendation
7. Related documents for evaluation
★For the application of our new fulltime positions, the interested applicants please make a hard copy of your curriculum vitae. Compose this hard copy, as well as the forms accompanying “The Procedure of Teachers ' Employment and Promotion ” and e-mail the package to the department/course you are to apply.
Please notify the unit/department, instead of any individual receiver, on the envelop for your delivery. The address of our university is: 12F., No.172-1, Sec. 2, Keelung Rd., Da’an Dist., Taipei City 106, Taiwan (R.O.C.).
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17:00 GMT+8, Dec 07, 2020; please direct questions to Ms. Chu .