Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor in Graduate Institute of Health and Biotechnology Law
The College of Humanities and Social Sciences at Taipei Medical University invites applications for Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor position in Graduate Institute of Health and Biotechnology Law.
Contract type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated member with Ph.D. degree with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating to law or a related discipline, who will contribute to our international research profile in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the College of Medicine at Taipei Medical University.
$74,685NTD~ $184,180NTD per month + benefits
- Ph.D. with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating to law or a related discipline
- A successful candidate will have teaching ability in Law and biotechnology, Law and healthcare, Public law on healthcare regulation and governance, Technology law and governance, Civil and criminal law, and Empirical legal studies
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience and demonstrate a proven track record of high-profile publications
- Demonstrated ability to apply for research grants, with research experiences in conducting large projects, in writing research projects, and independent research will be advantageous
- Passion for teaching and talent cultivation
- Exhibits great communication skills, teamwork ability, and capacities in international exchange and cooperation
- Excellent English proficiency and research enthusiasm, good communication with well-developed interpersonal skills
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- A statement of teaching interests with course outlines
- Two letters of recommendation
- Others: Applicants with research expertise in civil & criminal law and empirical law, and whose existing research and teaching experience has nothing to do with biotechnology, medicine and health issues, please use 1 to 3 pages to explain how the applicant plans to integrate and combined his/her relevant experience with research & teaching needs of the university and the Institute in the future.
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University promotes employment opportunities. TMU commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities workplace regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status to all applicants.
Deadline and Submission
Interested candidates please send the application package listed above and the contact details for at least one reference to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com by 17:00 GMT+8, January 19, 2023
All inquiries about this position can also be sent to Ms. Tsai at firstname.lastname@example.org