Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor in Master Program in Global Health and Developmen
The College of Public Health at Taipei Medical University invite applications for Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor position in the Master Program in Global Health and Development
Contract type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated faculty member with domestic or foreign Ph.D. degree with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating in Public Health, Medical or a related discipline, who will contribute to our international research profile and provide cutting-edge teaching to students in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the College of Public Health at Taipei Medical University.
$ 74,685NTD~$184,180NTD per month + benefits
- Ph.D. degree with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating in Public Health, Medical or a related discipline.
- A successful candidate will have experience in one of the fields, Global Health Security and Infectious Diseases, Development Assistance for Health, Impact of Climate Change on Health, Digital Health or other related fields.
- Candidate with a minimum of 2 years' English teaching experience at a college or university is required
- Candidate with postdoctoral experience or relevant practical work global health related field will be advantageous
- A successful candidate should promote the professional teaching, research, industry-university cooperation and practical experience of this course, and demonstrate a proven track record of high-profile publications of health care management related papers
- Demonstrated ability to apply for research grants, research experiences in conducting large projects, in writing research projects, and independent research will be advantageous
- Passion for teaching and talent cultivation
- Exhibits great communication skills, teamwork ability, and capacities in international exchange and cooperation will be advantageous.
- A successful candidate should be excellent English proficiency and research enthusiasm, good communication with well-developed interpersonal.
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- A statement of teaching interests with course outlines
- Previous teaching portfolio/outlines
- Two letters of recommendation
- Other: Any relevant document to favorably characterizes candidate’s ability to work
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
Deadline and Submission
Interested candidates please send the application package listed above and the contact details for at least one reference to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org by 17:00 GMT+8, November 11, 2022
All inquiries about this position can also be sent to Ms. Gina Chen at email@example.com