Application for 'Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor'【School of Biomedical Engineering】
【School of Biomedical Engineering】
Contract type: Full-time
Biomedical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics, or Information Engineering related Ph D. Degree
Academic specialization in the following areas,
Category1: Biomedical electronic system.
Category2: Computer Science.
Category3: Biomechtronics Engineering.
Category4: Biomedical Robotics.
Category5: Electrical Engineering.
Category6: Machanical Engineering.
7. Write research projects and independent research.
8. Biotechnology industry and in university-industry collaboration.
9. Teaching experiences about logic design / computer programming / Electronics / Mechanical manufacturing/ Engineering mathematics and English proficiency.
1. Curriculum vitae and autobiography
2. A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma
should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
3. Publication list
4. A statement of teaching interests with course outlines
5. Previous teaching portfolio/outlines
6. Two letters of recommendation
7. Related documents for evaluation
★For the application of our new fulltime positions, the interested applicants please make a hard copy of your curriculum vitae. Compose this hard copy, as well as the forms accompanying “The Procedure of Teachers ' Employment and Promotion ” and e-mail the package to the department/course you are to apply.
Please notify the unit/department, instead of any individual receiver, on the envelop for your delivery. The address of our university is: 250 Wu-Hsing Street, Taipei City, Taiwan.
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17:00 GMT+8, Feb 28, 2020; please direct questions to Ms. Kao .