Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor in Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Cell Biology, School of Medicine
The College of Medicine at Taipei Medical University invites applications for Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor position in Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Cell Biology, School of Medicine.
Contract type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated member with Ph.D. degree with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating to biology or medical related development or a related discipline, who will contribute to our international research profile in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the College of Medicine at Taipei Medical University.
$74,685NTD~ $184,180NTD per month + benefits
- Ph.D. with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating to biology or medical related development or a related discipline
- A successful candidate will have teaching ability in Chinese and English in Biochemistry course, and with independent research capabilities.
- Candidate with at least two years of postdoctoral research training or related working experience is required
- Preference will be given to candidates with clinical experience and demonstrate a proven track record of high-profile publications
- Demonstrated ability to apply for research grants, with research experiences in conducting large projects, in writing research projects, and independent research will be advantageous
- Passion for teaching and talent cultivation
- Exhibits great communication skills, teamwork ability, and capacities in international exchange and cooperation
- Excellent English proficiency and research enthusiasm, good communication with well-developed interpersonal skills
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- A statement of teaching interests with course outlines
- Previous teaching portfolio/outlines
- Two letters of recommendation
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
Deadline and Submission
Interested candidates please send the application package listed above and the contact details for at least one reference to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com by 17:00 GMT+8, June 30, 2022
All inquiries about this position can also be sent to Ms. Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org