Research Assistant in Graduate Institute of Mind, Brain, and Consciousness
The College of Humanities and Social Sciences at Taipei Medical University invite applications for Research Assistant position in the Graduate Institute of Mind, Brain, and Consciousness.
Contract type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated member with Master degree in molecular biology, computational biology, neuroscience or a related discipline, who will contribute to our international research profile in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at Taipei Medical University.
$ 37,140 NTD per month + benefits (Follows the TMU salary scheme commensurate with qualification and experience)
- With Master degree in molecular biology, computational biology, neuroscience or a related discipline
- Basic molecular biology techniques: qPCR, Western blot, and IHC
- Mouse handling and survival surgery (if not, strong molecular biology skills: #4)
- DNA construct design and transfection (if not, strong animal skills: see #3)
- Basic paper works in Chinese and English, with research enthusiasm, good communication with well-developed interpersonal skills.
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Two letters of recommendation (email addresses of references are sufficient)
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
Deadline and Submission
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by 17:00 GMT+8, December 31, 2020
For further information regarding this application, please contact Professor Jihwan Myung at firstname.lastname@example.org