The College of Humanities and Social Science at Taipei Medical University invite applications for Postdoctoral Research Fellow position in the Graduate Institute of Mind, Brain and Consciousness (GIMBC) /
PhD Program in Neuroscience of Cognition and Consciousness (PNCC).
Contract type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated faculty member with Ph.D. degree and specialized in circadian biology, molecular biology, computational biology or a related discipline, who will contribute to our international research profile and provide cutting-edge teaching to students in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the College of Humanities and Social Science at Taipei Medical University.
Following the school’s salary scheme commensurate with qualification and experience
- Ph.D. degree and specialized in circadian biology, molecular biology, computational biology or a related discipline
- A strong background in molecular biology
- Experience with rodent care and surgery
- Strong motivation in self-driven research
- With positive attitude, good communication skills, good service enthusiasm, and leadership
- Ability to communicate in English fluently
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- Three letters of recommendation/references
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
Graduate Institute of Mind, Brain and Consciousness (GIMBC) / PhD Program in Neuroscience of Cognition and Consciousness (PNCC), College of Humanities and Social Science
Taipei Medical University
No. 250, Wuxing St., Xinyi Dist., Taipei City 11031, Taiwan
Deadline and Submission
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by 17:00 GMT+8, December 31, 2021
For further information regarding this application, please contact Professor Jihwan Myung at firstname.lastname@example.org