The College of Nursing at Taipei Medical University invite applications for Postdoctoral Research Fellow position in the School of Nursing.
Contract type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated member with Ph.D. degree in healthcare or a related discipline, who will contribute to our international research profile in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the College of Nursing at Taipei Medical University.
$58,350NTD per month + benefits
- With Ph.D. degree in healthcare or a related discipline
- With the knowledge of Meta-Analysis, Advanced Statistics, and Big Data Analysis.
- Ability of Research Project and Manuscript preparation.
- Excellent English proficiency and research enthusiasm, good communication with well-developed interpersonal skills.
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- Two letters of recommendation
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation.
Deadline and Submission
Applications should be submitted to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by 17:00 GMT+8, September 30, 2020
For further information regarding this application, please contact Professor Kuei-Ru Chou at email@example.com