Research Assistant Recruitment, Graduate Institute of Mind, Brain, and Consciousness (GIMBC) at Taipei Medical University
The Martino & Magioncalda Laboratory in the Graduate Institute of Mind, Brain, and Consciousness at Taipei Medical University (TMU), directed by Dr. Matteo Martino and Dr. Paola Magioncalda, is recruiting a full-time research assistant.
We investigate brain functioning and the neurobiology of psychiatric disorders, especially bipolar disorder.
The main ongoing project is a multimodal investigation on the pathophysiology of bipolar disorder, using clinical and behavioral evaluations, neuroimaging techniques such as resting-state functional magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), diffusion MRI, as well as electroencephalography (EEG), and immunological analysis.
- helping in subject recruitment and data collection;
- maintaining data and participant databases;
- coordinating and liaising with the various research centers and hospital departments involved in the project;
- general management of Lab operations and administrative work.
- MS degree in Neuroscience, Psychiatry, Psychology or related field;
- Excellent Chinese and English communication ability (the research assistant will work both in Chinese-speaking and English-speaking environments);
- strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills;
- prior clinical or research experience with psychiatric patients, although not required.
- Graduate Institute of Mind, Brain and Consciousness, Taipei Medical University (TMU Daan Campus, 12 Floor, 172-1, Section 2, Keelung Road, Taipei).
- Subjects recruitment and data collection will be conducted at the hospitals affiliated to Taipei Medical University (especially Shuang-Ho Hospital).
According to TMU research assistant compensation standard plus health insurance and other benefits. Compensation commensurate with qualifications and experience, and subject to annual increase.
Interested applicants should send their English CV by e-mail to Dr. Matteo Martino at firstname.lastname@example.org